The Producer/Editor will write, shoot, produce, collaborate and edit a moderate volume of video content pertaining but not limited to League of Legends and Poker.
The ideal candidate is a creative self-starter who is organized and has fluency in internet-gaming culture. Video editing(Premiere) and strong writing skills are paramount.
- Brainstorm and collaborate on short form editing projects.
- Handle brand integration in edits.
- Meet time sensitive deadlines while maintaining composure and organization.
- (Occasionally) Provide on location production; recording footage and audio for edits.
- Keep up-to-date with League of Legends professional scene.
- Keep up-to-date with Poker professional scene.
- Be punctual and available in office
• 2-5 years video editing experience
• Proficient in Premiere Pro, After Effects and related post-production tools • Experience with video game and internet culture – gaming/reddit/not 4chan
• Proficient in basic camera and audio operation
• Demonstrated skills in production and post production techniques
• Excellent script and creative writing skills
• Strong communication, administrative and organizational skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast- paced environment with the ability to meet tight deadlines
• Evening and weekend work may be required
• Great communication skills, a can-do attitude and collaborative working style are vital
NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES. Only local candidates will be contacted; there is no relocation
for this position. Immediate Opening.
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: RUN IT UP believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you’re looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we’d like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. RUN IT UP conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws.