RUN IT UP is a full-service production house.
We are searching for a full-time Graphic Designer for immediate hire.
The Studio specializes in developing cutting-edge brand identities for elite online personalities competing in the digital gaming arena. Client projects frequently include logo and brand development, launch and creative campaigns, Twitch overlays, trending internet memes, eBlasts, website design, large format print, merchandise & packaging design, etc.
This Graphic Design position is an entry – mid level position, working in a team approach with other Designers on a variety of projects and assignments. Assignments primarily come from the Senior Graphic Designer or Director of Marketing. Our ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well developed critical thinking skills who is able to process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER KEY ROLE:
• Work with the Senior Graphic Designer and Art Team to produce necessary design pieces in both print and digital environments for a wide range of clients.
• Collaborate internally as well as with clients to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms.
• Keep informed on latest trends and forecasts specifically related to Twitch and internet culture.
• Plan creative concepts by studying design briefs, information & materials.
• Produce effective and compelling visual communication pieces, including but not limited to: web banners, social media assets, eBlasts, web design, presentation decks, infographics, sales sheets, large format artwork, etc.
• Obtain concept approval by submitting sketches and/or mockups.
• Balance design principles with client requests & business objectives
• Provide quality assurance of all creative deliverables; uphold the Run It Up brand standards and all associated sub-brands.
• Participate in team mentoring and development through skill sharing and creative collaboration.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in graphic design or related field.
• Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator. After Effects experience is a plus!
• A strong eye for visual composition.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
• Experience with computer-aided design.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS OR AGENCIES. Only local candidates will be contacted; there is no relocation
for this position. Immediate Opening.
We Encourage a Diverse Workforce: RUN IT UP believes that a diversified group of associates contributes to a culture of values, team spirit and company growth. We feel this helps us to adapt to and embrace the diverse cultures and beliefs of our customers and the communities in which we live, work and do business in. If you’re looking for a company that respects your unique merits, professionalism, and skills, we’d like to talk to you.
We thank all that apply, but only those candidates who meet the position requirements will be contacted. RUN IT UP conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local employment discrimination laws.
|Job Category||Sales & Marketing|